Brat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the dark, until info is forthcoming.

I feel like I'm covered in a black coating :(

this came up in the Jeff Randall Q&A recently, he said he is waiting to hear from KA bar, and supposedly pre production has already started.

Guys,

The knives are in production now. We are hoping to have product by June.
The pre-production pieces are being tested and prelininary reports are that they are performing nicely. Please stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Guys,

The knives are in production now. We are hoping to have product by June.
The pre-production pieces are being tested and prelininary reports are that they are performing nicely. Please stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Hey, Toooj, that's great news!

That begs the question, though, of whether that's just for the BK-14 Brat, or have selections been made on the tweeners, too? Would production time lines be the same for them as for the Brat?

If you can't say, we'll understand. Just remember, though, that expiring minds want to know.

Best,

Bobwhowaitssemipatiently.

Hey, Toooj, that's great news!

That begs the question, though, of whether that's just for the BK-14 Brat, or have selections been made on the tweeners, too? Would production time lines be the same for them as for the Brat?

If you can't say, we'll understand. Just remember, though, that expiring minds want to know.

Best,

Bobwhowaitssemipatiently.

Brat thread == Brat news only

stay on topic ;) i know it's difficult, and people like thread drift (say the news that is dropping on Monday... snerk)

so staying on topic, this is all about them Brats (which isn't the actual final name), wait, staying on topic... just Brats, that other stuff is not to be spoken of ;)

Bladite

Brat thread == Brat news only

stay on topic ;) i know it's difficult, and people like thread drift (say the news that is dropping on Monday... snerk)

so staying on topic, this is all about them Brats (which isn't the actual final name), wait, staying on topic... just Brats, that other stuff is not to be spoken of ;)

Bladite

Well of course we'll talk about Brats, or whatever they'll finally be called. But I think the other was a legitimate side question, too.:D

What news that's dropping on Monday? I just hate it when you do that: gets me all quivery with anticipation.:D

Well of course we'll talk about Brats, or whatever they'll finally be called. But I think the other was a legitimate side question, too.:D

What news that's dropping on Monday? I just hate it when you do that: gets me all quivery with anticipation.:D

THE news that's fit to print :) and requires a sticky :)

now to be leaving Tooojman in peace, he busy Tooojman with many axe to grind and making prototypes ;) so, no be with the distractions ;)

;)

Bladite

THE news that's fit to print :) and requires a sticky :)

now to be leaving Tooojman in peace, he busy Tooojman with many axe to grind and making prototypes ;) so, no be with the distractions ;)

;)

Bladite

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you're a darn tease, Bladite.:D

The last thing I would want to do is distract the Tooojer from all the wonderfulness of what he does, bringing us all the new Becker toys.

On the other hand, if he just happens to pop in with an answer to a question or two in his spare time, I'm all in favor of that.

You piqued my curiosity, brother Bladite, and made me wonder what a BK-15 would actually be?

That's all I'll say... for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back