Breakfast at BLADE.....

Ethan Becker

Hey Everybody......

Knife Rights is having a REAL sit down breakfast at BLADE to honor the people who have done REALLY good work for all of us this year.....I will be hosting a table or two and I think it would be great to have a get together and also have a chance to hear the speaker that Doug has lined up.....He is Alan Gura.....Alan is the attorney that overturned the draconian Washington D. C. Gun law......Alan's work will have a long term good effect on all our rights as knife owners and gun owners......He is also supposed to be one hell of a good speaker

Please go to the Knife Rights sit and check it out www.KnifeRights.org/SharperFuture Awards.......

I think it would be a lot of fun to have a chance to sit down with a bunch of you and break bread together and perhaps gain a little enlightenment on the Second Amendment as well.....Remember always, that there is no constitutional protection for Tools, ONLY ARMS and thankfully KNIVES ARE ARMS as well as tools and are therefore protected.......

This will be a chance to meet some really good and interesting people in a relatively intimate setting......

I really hope to be sitting down to breakfast with you in a couple of weeks !!!!!

All Best...

ethan

p.s. Because this is a real meal (no rubber eggs) you can't buy in at the door BUT MUST reserve on line.......eb

Hey Everybody......

Knife Rights is having a REAL sit down breakfast at BLADE to honor the people who have done REALLY good work for all of us this year.....I will be hosting a table or two and I think it would be great to have a get together and also have a chance to hear the speaker that Doug has lined up.....He is Alan Gura.....Alan is the attorney that overturned the draconian Washington D. C. Gun law......Alan's work will have a long term good effect on all our rights as knife owners and gun owners......He is also supposed to be one hell of a good speaker

Please go to the Knife Rights sit and check it out www.KnifeRights.org/SharperFuture Awards.......

I think it would be a lot of fun to have a chance to sit down with a bunch of you and break bread together and perhaps gain a little enlightenment on the Second Amendment as well.....Remember always, that there is no constitutional protection for Tools, ONLY ARMS and thankfully KNIVES ARE ARMS as well as tools and are therefore protected.......

This will be a chance to meet some really good and interesting people in a relatively intimate setting......

I really hope to be sitting down to breakfast with you in a couple of weeks !!!!!

All Best...

ethan

p.s. Because this is a real meal (no rubber eggs) you can't buy in at the door BUT MUST reserve on line.......eb

Wish I could be there, but I can't. The way things are, I'd have trouble if it were in the next county, let alone across the country.

All my support, though, even if I can't make it.

Back