Brends anyone?

edmoses

Usual Suspect
I have just been making a catalogue of my collection and I thought that some people around these parts may like the attached picture.

Regards,

Ed

Attachments

• brends 2.jpg
    brends 2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 440
ME!:eek: :eek: :eek:

That is one awesome collection. To think that I would have been very happy with just one Brend before I saw this pic. One would never be enough now :(

What a great looking collection.To think I was telling myself I would be happy just to add one Brend to my collection.:D :eek: :eek:

I can confirm that I am not a dealer as none of the Brends shown in the picture will be for sale any time soon.

I am however looking for any that I do not have.... :D

If anybody has any questions on any of the knives shown please ask.

Regards,

Ed

OK, I'll bite...I mean ask...
How long did that bunch o' bad boys take to accumulate?
Awesome, simply awesome :D

I have one or two questions if I may.

Is it possible to get a OAL/blade length on the top and bottom knives in the main row to use to judge sizes overall?

The knife directly above the skeleton handled blade, is it a folder or a straight blade?

A wonderful display sir, thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

Take care.

Andy

1. The collection took me a couple of years to put together. I had some luck and also decided not to put money into a falling stock market - at least this way I have not lost money :D .

2. The knife with the skeleton handle and the one above it with the Micata handle are the Brend neck knife set, so they are both fixed blades.

3. No you cannot have my address - and even if you get it most of my Brends and Emersons are not stored there!!!

4. Blade sizes for scale: I cannot remember the blade size on the Model 4 Bushog shown at the top, but the serrated Mirror Finish Model 5 just below it (second from top) has a 10" blade and is my newest additon.

The Brend/LDC F4, which is the bottom knife has a 5" blade.

The rarest knife shown is the one with the red wood handle, this is the only Brend Model 6 that Jaxurman, Les Robertson and myself know of!!

Glad to help out with the information.

Regards,

Ed

holy crap:eek: :eek: :eek:

That is one great ;ooking collection. You should definitely be proud of that one.

Dan Huff

Back