"Bring It"

LOL, Do ya think that Sean Connery PUKES every time he sees that pic????? :D:D

The funny thing is... he quit the James Bond series because he was afraid of getting "type-cast" as an actor. It looks as if he would have been better served to just stay Bond (although I am sure that his role in that pic REALLY challenged his artistic ability.;)

Just poured myself a pint of Boddingtons and ready to download some pics for you all. :thumbup:

OH MAN! I feel for ya Amy... sometimes family can stress you out more than anything :grumpy:. Over Christmas at my parents house last year, I grabbed a 12 pack and hid out in a back bedroom... played sick while I consumed my beer (for medicinal purposes, of course):D. ummm.... just don't tell my mother... wouldnt wanna hurt her feelings ;). heehee

That would be me right now............my Mom is driving me nuts...My Dad is cool I put a DVD in and he is golden....the Mom (I really love her) she is asking questions like this....Amy...you should watch those knives of yours in your office....they "Are Scary"..people I am in MY HOUSE...she is organizing my blades......"Oh those are cute".....Crap that is something I would say.....

I am so my MOM...HELP ME

I am smiling:D:D and oh yes the Coor's Light is flowing.......LIKE A FREAKING RIVER.....they will be here for at least :eek::eek: 4 LONG DAYS:):)

Let's see... 4 Days, a case of Coor's Light a day, Hmmmm...

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of BEER... Take one down, should've left tooooooown!!! 95 bottles of beer on the wall...!

LOL, Don't worry, Amy, if you can handle US for 5 days EACH WEEK... 4 days with the parental units oughta be a cakewalk! ;) :thumbup::thumbup: :D

Party in Amys Room!!!

Excellent!!

Party On!!!!

fdacfxdfasd.jpg

Amy, when my parents or mother-in-law come to visit I walk my dog 7 or 8 times a day! (They think he has a weak bladder;))
P1010003-3.jpg

When they leave he gets to just hang out on the couch with the remote!
grated.jpg

Let's see... 4 Days, a case of Coor's Light a day, Hmmmm...

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of BEER... Take one down, should've left tooooooown!!! 95 bottles of beer on the wall...!

LOL, Don't worry, Amy, if you can handle US for 5 days EACH WEEK... 4 days with the parental units oughta be a cakewalk! ;) :thumbup::thumbup: :D

Oh heck....YOU DON'T KNOW MY PARENTS........:eek::eek:

I'm with you Amy,
Many is the happy night I have spent in my 'fortress of solitude' (the spare bedroom) with a few beers some infi and a movie or two, either that or enjoy a night of advice from the girlfriend lol.
Family eh? Can't live with em, can't drive them out to the woods get them to dig their own shallow graves and bury them.:D

That would be me right now............my Mom is driving me nuts...My Dad is cool I put a DVD in and he is golden....the Mom (I really love her) she is asking questions like this....Amy...you should watch those knives of yours in your office....they "Are Scary"..people I am in MY HOUSE...she is organizing my blades......"Oh those are cute".....Crap that is something I would say.....

I am so my MOM...HELP ME

Good God! :eek: I am not sure that there is anything quite as scary as the revelation that you are turning into your parents!!! :eek::eek::eek: I mean... I love my dad... and he is really one of my best friends, but I never wanted to BE him... but as I age I'm seeing far too many similarities.

I guess the apple really doesn't fall too far from the tree...:D

Amy, when my parents or mother-in-law come to visit I walk my dog 7 or 8 times a day! (They think he has a weak bladder;))
P1010003-3.jpg

When they leave he gets to just hang out on the couch with the remote!
grated.jpg

I have Boosay and 3 Cats......All I heard today from my Mom was.......

Your not getting any younger...will I have Grandkids??? I said you Do...Boosay and my 3 Cats:)...she did not like the answer...Why???:confused:

LOL

I have Boosay and 3 Cats......All I heard today from my Mom was.......

Your not getting any younger...will I have Grandkids??? I said you Do...Boosay and my 3 Cats:)...she did not like the answer...Why???:confused:

LOL

Tell them that grandkids and dogs are practically the same.
joeynov07013.jpg

If that doesn't work, get in the car and go for a drive:
drugSign.gif

Back