• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

British Naval Style Monkey Fists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up for the weekend. I currently have 3 of the simple fists already made up and ready to ship. 2 in ACU and 1 all black. Of course I have many other colors of cord available if you want a different color let me know. Only $9 shipped for the plain ones, skull options available. Just got a batch of the bronze Emerson skulls in, and can add one to your color fist for $7 without glow, or $8 with blue or green Glow powder put in.

Thanks
Thom

Just received mine. Fantastic work. I'll email you the specs for 2 more - now my wife wants one :eek:

Thanks

GREAT!! Glad to hear you got them and are happy with them. Looking forward to your order.

Thanks again,
Thom

Thank you for your continued patronage! And I feel the same way to the "in hand" as to the pictures.

Thanks again,
Thom

Got a few more of the simple fists made up for the weekend. These will be $9 each, 2 for $17, and 3 or more $8ea, prices include shipping as always.

I've got 2 ACU, 2 Black w/Green spiral, 2 Black w/Orange spiral, and one what I guess would be called Halloween camo as it is Black and Orange camo pattern.

all.jpg

close.jpg

acu.jpg

grn.jpg

org.jpg

hallcam.jpg

As always PayPal and USPS MO. And for international please add $2.

Thanks,
Thom

Thom,
Please add the Halloween MonkeyFist in with my current custom order.
Thanx!
Gnarly

Back up. Still one for $9, two for $17, and 3 or more just $8 each shipped.

I also have many more colors of cord if you want a certain color let me know

Thom

Finally getting all caught up from my backorders that piled up during the HEST folder order. So time to bump these back up. Come and get 'em

Thnx,
Thom

Have about a dozen 7/8" steel bearings available and lots of skulls and cord, so if you are needing anything please don't hesitate to get your orders in.

Thanks,
Thom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back