• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BRK&T and CUSTOM A&A

gunknifenut

KILJOY KutLery, hand made in Luling Texas
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have the following 2 knives up for trade..I don't really have anything in mind, I will list some that I am interested in below.
I am in the middle of moving, so if you pm or post here first, I will consider your offers in order, I will not be able to check in very often over the next few day, I should be able to check in or trade after Aug, 24, thanks

1. Al Alexander Custom, Redbone G-10? with mozaic and blue spacers.
Nice leather pouch sheath. Overall length is 7.5". I really like this knife and it is in perfect condition, so it would need to be something nice to get it.

2. BRK&T Nebula, Buckeye Burl, Mozaic pins, NIB. The knife has been taken out and slid into the sheath, It shows no wear anywhere. The knife is the prettiest knife I have ever owned, and I will never have the guts to use it, so its gotta go. I'm moving my collection to all users right now..maybe I'll regret loosing this one later on, who knows.

Things I like: Bark Rivers with 4" or greater blades, users prefered, no burl handles, but long grain wood is fine. I like fixed blades, Any MAKER custom or production, carbon or 12c27 drop point, scandi, flat or convex, 4"-9" blade, leather sheaths are prefered, but kydex works right. straight grain wood, mycarta, g-10. BK&T, CS, SYK, SWK, .....
I think this covers alot of knives out there, what do you have. Gene

Nebula is traded on another forum...Al Alexander custom is still up for trade for an BRK&T Aurora with mycarta or straight grain wood handle..thanks, Gene

Back