• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BRKT Northstar, Queen Light Hunter ...

Ed G

Gold Member
BRKT Northstar and Queen Light Hunter - RELISTED on 7/9/13...

Listed price includes shipping TYD via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.
Payment via Paypal, use gift option or split the fees (add 2%); shipping to CONUS only for these, please.

Not looking for trades right now. First “I’ll take it” gets it … thanks …

Bark River Northstar, CPM3V: Bushcraft grail knife. Overall length: 8.5", Blade length: 4.25" CPM3V. Blade is nice and stout, .140" thick at the spine with a full convex grind - very sharp. Gorgeous Desert Ironwwod Burl handles – amazing knife, pictures do not do it justice. Really struggling to let this one go. Sheath has been double-treated with Obenauf’s. New and unused. $235 ... …

Queen #89 ACSB: Overall length: 7 3/4", Blade length: 3 7/8", D2 tool steel. Full tang. Amber stag bone handles. Stainless guard and pommel. Tan leather belt sheath. New and unused. $50 …

Boker Plus Tom Krein Pocket Bowie: Overall length: 5 3/4", Blade length: 2 1/2", 440C. Black G-10 w/white liners. Kydex sheath. New and unused. $28 … SOLD
Boker01.jpg

Boker02.jpg

Boker03.jpg

H&K Snody Instigator w/ Sheath: Overall length: 7 3/8", Blade length: 3 1/4" AUS-8, (sheath scuff on blade). New and unused. $25
… SOLD
HK01.jpg

HK02.jpg

HK03.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
PM replied to.

H&K Instigator SPF to tigertaylor1.

Thanks.

H&K Instigator SOLD to tigertaylor1.

Thanks again.

if the boker is still available i will take it..let me know how to proceed..

Boker SOLD to azyrah ... thanks.

Last edited:
Edited to relist, 7/9/13 ...

Last edited:
Back