• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brock 240 x 53mm Gyuto - Sold!

This workhorse convex grind Gyuto has been my go to daily knife for about 2 years now. It's time to let it move onto a new owner.
52100 Carbon Steel at 63 hardness, professionally heat treated by Peters. 240 by 53 mm tall at the heel.
Full distal taper from about 2.8mm down to 1.2 a couple inches from tip. Eased spine and choil for comfort.
Handle is stabilized rayed oak, silver and manzanita spacers, finishing off with black ebony. Beautiful combination in my opinion. I love this set.
It has more of a robust workhorse convex grind so will stand up very well to lots of prep work.

It had a decent blue patina but I decided to recondition it a bit and get it back to near new condition. Put your own patina on this one.

I am asking $235.00 plus shipping, which is I think a fantastic price. I remember how many hours of work went into this.

First "I'll take it" gets the goods, pending funds of course.
Post here and DM me with PayPal info por favor and I will invoice you.

Thanks for having a look!

240Gyuto-1.jpg
240Gyuto-2.jpg
240Gyuto-3.jpg
240Gyuto-4.jpg
240Gyuto-5.jpg

240Gyuto-6.jpg

This was my original post photo so you can see the wood in a better light.
240Gyuto-7.jpg

Last edited:
Back