Brock Samson knife - show me what you got

Inspired by the good news today - post your votes for either what you see as the ideal Brock Samson knife, or the knife you own that is your own personal Brock. Go!✌️💀

that is one helluva blond haired, butter cream frosted murder cake!

is that a customized busse?

Swamp Rat “Sawmandu” - slightly enlarged choil but otherwise stock.

I had the artwork framed for my wife and that picture is normally hanging in our bedroom.

She’s probably even a bigger fan than I am.

scdub scdub I'm finishing up a doctorate I only got in the first place so I can be Dr. Boyfriend to my partner. & Hackenslash Hackenslash 's got it, I'm glad they're getting a movie at least. Didn't have a picture last night, but here's mine - not exactly Brock type, but it's a Brock in my heart. tho tbh every single time I open up this forum, or any knife site for that matter, this is all that runs through my head

afd49ff20fd1cd0d1974f2f0e8e8b15b86b8ef40.jpg

Swamp Rat “Sawmandu” - slightly enlarged choil but otherwise stock.

I had the artwork framed for my wife and that picture is normally hanging in our bedroom.

She’s probably even a bigger fan than I am.
also needs to be said that print/frame are outstanding

Posting this from Indiana & I won't say what my pet name for Mike Pence is but, it's definitely a play on Race Bannon. I'd never have thought of Lorne Greene but that's seriously genius

I think a key part of appreciating "The Venture Bros." is being among those who watched and loved "Johnny Quest" as a kid. Venture Bros. is an inherently good and fun cartoon, but when you recognize the elements of the parody, it takes it to a new level.

"FINE!"

I think a key part of appreciating "The Venture Bros." is being among those who watched and loved "Johnny Quest" as a kid. Venture Bros. is an inherently good and fun cartoon, but when you recognize the elements of the parody, it takes it to a new level.

"FINE!"
Very true, I love Johnny Quest. When Team Venture first ran in Adult Swim I was hooked.

I also have a Swedish background, drive a '69 Mopar and have a lot of knives...

Very true, I love Johnny Quest. When Team Venture first ran in Adult Swim I was hooked.

I only saw them in reruns, but I was hooked from the first episode I saw. "Johnny Quest" was the best non-humorous cartoon of all time and Venture Bros. is a fitting tribute as well as hilarious.

And few things are more fun than dismissing someone with an overtly passive-aggressive "FINE!" a la The Monarch!

Hey you’re the Roadrunner guy from wheels and blades! Awesome car man - I really like to see people embracing their inner Brock!

Back