Broken skull folder rocks!!!

I couldn't believe the price of this knife:), am getting it as soon my dealer gets it in few days.Its amazing what kind of quality and performance you get out of most CS products.Also Finn Wolf fixed blade looks good too!Cold steel should test Broken Skull against other major companies again!Good job CS and this is why I will keep buying your products as theyre affordable for everyone and a lot of choices for all tastes.PS.You guys should bring back some old models ,they would sell like crazy!

I couldn't believe the price of this knife:), am getting it as soon my dealer gets it in few days.Its amazing what kind of quality and performance you get out of most CS products.Also Finn Wolf fixed blade looks good too!Cold steel should test Broken Skull against other major companies again!Good job CS and this is why I will keep buying your products as theyre affordable for everyone and a lot of choices for all tastes.PS.You guys should bring back some old models ,they would sell like crazy!

Yeah, It's hard to believe how good the BS series is until you get one in your hand. Right now a TiCN (the Japanese version of DLC) Spyderco Endura runs $77.97 at the same place I got my BS from at $83.95. $6 more for a longer and thicker blade made with a tougher more expensive US made steel, DLC coating, US made G10 instead of plastic, and then add in a tougher lock. It also weighs less and has a thinner handle!

I did a review here in the CS forum when I got my BSIV in and compared it to the Endura, I was so surprised. I hadn't expected it to be so well done. I think CS might get a lot of my knife money this year.

This knife is much better than Endura which I have,and am not impressed with it.Vg10 on it is too soft,and aus8a on my CS folders beats it in all aspects of ease of sharpening,edge holding and cutting.Also geometry on my Lonestar hunter which is same as Broken skull cuts better than ffg endura.

Yeah, It's hard to believe how good the BS series is until you get one in your hand. Right now a TiCN (the Japanese version of DLC) Spyderco Endura runs $77.97 at the same place I got my BS from at $83.95. $6 more for a longer and thicker blade made with a tougher more expensive US made steel, DLC coating, US made G10 instead of plastic, and then add in a tougher lock. It also weighs less and has a thinner handle!

I did a review here in the CS forum when I got my BSIV in and compared it to the Endura, I was so surprised. I hadn't expected it to be so well done. I think CS might get a lot of my knife money this year.

The Broken Skull is an anomaly.

Back