• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Brous Reloader Blackout & Strider SMF Lego DIGICAM & Begg Reate Steelcraft Kwaiken

Here is a link to more photos (better resolution):
https://app.box.com/s/m0fxy3vdlz8n77ovpaoaqbq4g5fwm5v3

I'm not the first owner of these, but hopefully I've described them accurately and taken decent pics. Feel free to email/PM me with any questions (email is usually quicker). WYSIWYG.

Brous Reloader Blackout - Great condition, I'm not sure if it was ever used, but there are some slight marks on the pocket clip and on the top of the blade so I think it was carried at least a bit. Flips great - very smooth and solid.
I've got an acid wash version and was thinking of keeping both, but I decided to start pocketing the other and let this one go. No box/paperwork, just the black pouch I found for it. $250
0216162019.jpg

Strider SMF Lego DIGICAM - very good shape. Doesn't look like it's seen much actual use. Some light scratches on the side of the blade and handle - probably carried around some. Didn't see any blade steel markings. No bag, etc. $425
1205152127-1.jpg

Begg Reate Steelcraft Kwaiken - I'm not the first owner but it appears to be NIB - I've personally only flipped/handled it - never used or carried. Hopefully the pictures (in the link) show it clearly but it has nice lockup and great centering. $375
0310162255.jpg

Interested in trading for a Begg Steelcraft Mini Bodega or a Busse INFI CG ASH1 or Busse INFI CG AK47. Those are really my only current trade interests unless you want to give me something worth a whole lot more :D Otherwise just looking for cash.

First I'll take it gets it. Please post and then either PM or email me. Payment is by PayPal and price includes fees/shipping. Thanks!

Back