• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BRS, Maxace, Medford, HOM

wlbrad09

Gold Member
Hello all I have the following available:

All prices negotiable. Shipping to US only - Be sure Balis are legal in your state. More pictures/video available on request, can only upload so many on this post.

Medford (MKT) Praetorian Stealth D2 with CF and black PVD. These were a limited run with Blades We Love and to my knowledge the only Praetorian done in CF - could be wrong cuz I’ve been out of the game for a bit but that used to be the case. Has OG popsicle stick clip. Comes with the usual you would get direct from MKT - box, pelican case, paperwork, etc etc. Used and carried this knife so there are signs of wear - see pics. Looking to get $650

Medford (MKT) TFF-2 in bronze and D2. Used and carried this knife also shows light signs of wear. Looking for $$350 comes with the usual from MKT.

Zieba S5 Mini Joker. Light used and barely carried doesn’t show any major signs of use that I can tell. $old

BRS Alpha Beast Premium Anodized Blue - Standard Blade. Flipped and shows some signs of use. Scales aren’t loose and has very little tap. Tip is intact. Has some signs of use and a weird wear spot where the clip contacts the scale. No latch but comes with everything else from BRS. $PF

BRS Alpha Beast - Standard Blade. Flipped and shows signs of use. A couple of scuffs and some light tap, tip is intact. Has a spot on the blade that doesn’t come out may be corrosion. No latch but comes with everything else from BRS. $300

BRS Replicant CF - Tanto blade. Minimal tap has been flipped light scuffs etc, tip intact. No latch but comes with everything else from BRS. $350

HOM Design Basilisk Teal CF. Minimal flipping on this guy as in my opinion these don’t flip as well as other Balis I have. Very light signs of use tip intact comes with everything from HOM $400

Maxace Scorpius. Used flipped and shows some wear. Comes with everything from Maxace including trainer blade and extra screws bearings etc. $150

Maxace Obsidian. Used flipped and shows some wear. Comes with everything from Maxace including trainer blade and extra screws bearings etc. $275

IMG_0357.jpegIMG_0358.jpegIMG_0349.jpegIMG_0350.jpegIMG_0342.jpegIMG_0343.jpegIMG_0365.jpeg

Last edited:
Please update the individual prices to reflect the total, (including shipping, insurance, whatever), as required by the Exchange forum guidelines.

Thank you.

Please update the individual prices to reflect the total, (including shipping, insurance, whatever), as required by the Exchange forum guidelines.

Thank you.
Fixed. Apologies thanks.

I’d consider a trade depending on what you’re trading.
Cool, I'm interested in the balis, the maxaces and the hom....are you into fixed blades, I have a beautiful one with a rare Damasteel Nordic Light blade, really a stunning piece. Also have some nice folders in the 400-550 range. Do u have an Instagram?

Cool, I'm interested in the balis, the maxaces and the hom....are you into fixed blades, I have a beautiful one with a rare Damasteel Nordic Light blade, really a stunning piece. Also have some nice folders in the 400-550 range. Do u have an Instagram?
Word. Yeah I’m on insta

Im interested in the BRS PremAB. Can I get more pics?

Back