• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BRUTE / BK9 / CPK FK2 ! Price drop on remaining blade

luethge

Platinum Member
3 for sale, prices include shipping and fees via PayPal / USPS.

Camillus / Becker - BRUTE: Catch and release. Stripped, used, sharpened, well loved. Edge is chip free and even, blade is stained / patina (tree sap stains will probably come off with a little effort and wd40), PERFECT Okuden Kydex sheath with thigh strap and belt loop (out of the 7 Okuden sheaths Ive had, this one is the BEST!), factory micarta scales. This knife has a very appropriate name. Chop, pry , dig and carve your way through the apocalypse with this one. .25 thick , 9.5 long blade.

please correct me if I'm wrong.. I'm pretty sure this knife is made out of the Camillus "CarbonV" (0176-6 steel) that Cold Steel made famous in the 90's. Great Steel for this type of knife !

$235.00 drop $220.00

Becker / Ka Bar BK9: another catch and release. Stripped, patina, tree sap stains, factory scales, factory sheath, has seen a decent amount of use, could use a sharpening, chip free and point intact, great beater/ camp/ truck knife.

$65.00 SOLD

fullsizeoutput_523.jpeg fullsizeoutput_526.jpeg fullsizeoutput_529.jpeg

Carothers CPK FK2: Delta 3v. Very, Very light use. Perfect Mashed cat kydex w tech lock, unbuffed burlap micarta scales, Delta 3v & RAZOR sharp. I am second owner, purchased here. Im not sure how i managed to do it but, there is a tiny, micro chip (or flat spot) in the edge about halfway along the cutting edge (can barely be seen and will disappear after the first light sharpening , if it ever needs it ). There is also a tiny micro chip in one of the scales , about 1mm across , shown in the pics. Perfect knife size to actually carry in most places.

$320.00 SOLD

fullsizeoutput_578.jpeg fullsizeoutput_572.jpeg fullsizeoutput_574.jpeg fullsizeoutput_57c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_57e.jpeg

Please understand and respect your local laws.

18 + only.

CONUS shipping preferred.

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS !

Trades for Winkler knives / Hawks (in micarta).

Please PM any questions.

Ive got some BUSSE'S and SYCKO'S for sale along with a Ranger Knives RD9 here SYKCO / BUSSE - Light users - pic heavy and a few customs for sale here Carbon Steel Fixed Blades !

Last edited:
Would've appreciated that email...

I apologize, working 12-18 hour days - 6 to 7 days a week .

I should have made it clear that it was CONUS shipping only , instead of preferred.

There will be another for sale sooner than later.

Have a great day.

Yes, had an US address to ship it to (and some RMJ trade offers) but thanks for the reply and take it easy on working.. ;)

Cheers, Joris

Back