Bubbasauraus's Birthday in Busse...

So it happens to be my dogs birthday today, and I'm a geek. Pair that with the fact that I just happened to pick up an FMV14, and I can make his birthday in Busse.. I was torn about using another nice CS piece, but you gotta use the Alpha Dog right?

Quick edit: Wanted to put the dog in the picture with the knives, but he's too energetic to stay still and not stab himself.

I51pSyp.jpg

8-6-14
xT7KLZS.jpg

Last edited:
He looks happy. You did well
Thanks, he's amazing. Long story... But it basically boils down to we were going to get a rescue for my mom and I found this guy. While I was helping my mom another couple came and were going to adopt him but went home to think about it. I thought I missed out when they took him out of the cage to play with him because he's so awesome. 10 seconds after they left, I owned a 70 lb goofball with chicken legs.

LOL.

I can't believe it's not been said yet, but as impressive as the FMV14 is w/ the Multi-G10... that Last Rites is just downright STUNNING! YOWZA!

As much as I'd like to take credit as well as say thank you... Unfortunately, all credit is due of course to Busse. I was pretty thrilled when I opened it though. :)

Back