• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 103/105 set w/custom leather still available

Mr. Tettnanger

Gold Member
Looking to get out of the Buck Knife game.

1.) Buck 119 Custom - I just got this in last week from the Buck Custom Shop, desert ironwood scales S30V blade without blood groove, flpa over sheath. This has not bee used for anything other than lazy knife guy poser shots. It has been handled and in and out of the sheath several times. $200 ***SOLD*** shipped PayPal or USPS money order, USA only

2.) Buck 103/105 set with custom leather sheath - I got this sweet set several years ago and have yet to use it. These have the micarta handles but are NOT the Pro version with the upgraded steel. My understanding is that these were prototypes for the Pro series. They have been in and out of the sheath for multiple lazy knife guy poser shots. I don't remember ever cutting anything with them. Also included are the original black leather sheaths. $185 shipped PayPal or USPS money order, USA only.

3.) Buck 110 W/finger grooves - this has been my user for quite some time. It is used, not abused. Comes with original Buck sheath and an aftermarket black leather belt sheath. $60 ***SOLD*** shipped, PayPal or USPS money order, USA only.

Last edited:
Hello, hard to tell from the photo at least on my phone but what is the year of the 103/105 set? Thank you

Hello, hard to tell from the photo at least on my phone but what is the year of the 103/105 set? Thank you

I just took them out of the safe to verify. The markings are very hard to see or tell for sure.

I “think” it may be 2020 but I am not positive.

Back