• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUCK 110 - Pewter Deer Scene – Custom Shop - 1984 - Limited Edition

70chevelless

Gold Member
The following knife is available for sale only. No trades please. The free U.S. shipping includes PayPal fees and First Class Mail insured shipping with Delivery Confirmation. The confirmation # (tracking #) and insurance # will then be emailed to buyer when shipped. I will accept PayPal or postal money orders (same price). Outside U.S. sales will be actual shipping costs.

BUCK 110 - Pewter Deer Scene – Custom Shop - 1984 - Limited Edition - 3 ¾” mirror polished blade – 425HC steel – 8 5/8” overall length – brass bolsters and pins - blade is tang-stamped “Buck CUSTOM U.S.A.” on one side and tang-stamped with the number “1486” on the other side - According to Joe Houser (BUCK Knives, Inc. Director of Customer Relations - Buck Collectors Club Liaison - Company Historian) about this knife: “It looks like the knife was sold from late 1984 to 1985. I can not tell how many with the deer scene vs. the eagle scene were made though…We did not finish the run of 5000. Between the two scenes, we made about 5000 total.” - The knife is not in mint condition. The knife does not appear to have been used or sharpened. But there are some fine scratches on the mirror-polished blade that probably came from some sort of cleaning or polishing attempt. The handle bolsters also have some patina built up on them. They would probably clean up nicely but I will leave that up to the next owner to decide. There are also a few handle dings in the pewter and small scratches on the bolsters that probably came from storage of the knife. No sheath, case, or box for this one – knife only.

SOLD

I can provide more detailed pictures of this knife, just email me.

Please post “I’ll take it” here before sending me a PM or email. Just as a courtesy to the others and to ensure there are no mix-ups. Thank you.

Please contact me via post, PM, or email me at: chevelless@iw.net

Please include your Bladeforum ID as well if email.

Thank you!

- Greg

Attachments

• DSC08601-1.jpg
    DSC08601-1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC08602-1.jpg
    DSC08602-1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC08603-1.jpg
    DSC08603-1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 78