• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 111sp elk horn folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Sale is for a Custom Buck Brand Model 111sp (Special Project) Elk Horn folding knife, MADE IN THE USA. It is detailed with a mirror polished 420HC(High Carbon)blade, file work around the perimeter of the blade and a nickel silver bolster. This beautiful collectors folding knife comes with a harness dressing leather sheath. This knife is a limited edition and is serialized #217 of only 250 produced and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Mint In The Box, Knife,sheath,papers,box
Asking Price $ 250.00 SHIPPED

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mabye interested in a trade, Please contact me via e-mail

William Wallace.

Sweet knife. I moved this to the Buck Forum in hopes you would have a better audience.

my virus software went crazy when I went clicked on your imageshack link. It's never done that before with any other image shack photo links. Just an FYI, no offense intended.

No offence taken, you should have that checked out. Sounds like you may have an issue. I clicked on every one of these pics and all is well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back