• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 119s in 5160 & S30V Both Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greasepiggy

Gold Member
Hi,
Today, I’ve got 2 119’s for your consideration.
Payment with PayPal F&F
Shipping in the lower 48 is included in price
No Trades

1. Build out, 5160 Blade, Cherrywood Dymalux handle. I’ve used this one in the kitchen, hence the light patina. Never carried though. Have the box and build out sheet.

Sold!

2. C&C Exclusive S3OV blade and red micarta handle. I don’t believe I’ve ever cut anything but paper with this one and I’ve never carried it. Have the box.

Sold!

Last edited:
Hey Brutha,
would you care to post a pic of the tang gap or lack there of? Thanks. I recently let my gold membership lapse hence the no msg.

Hey Brutha,
would you care to post a pic of the tang gap or lack there of? Thanks. I recently let my gold membership lapse hence the no msg.
Put up a couple pics for you.
Pretty tight IMO.
This is the s30v one, the 5160 is sold.

Thanks man! Dang, I was eyeballing that 5160. Good prices and good snag by Midnight rider.
Thanks! I actually built almost that exact 119 on the custom shop website to match my cherrywood 102, but didn't order it. When I saw this post, I took it as a sign. That S30V/micarta is a nice one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back