• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 184 Buckmaster made new by Buck.

macgregor22

Gold Member
Clearing out some knives I've been dragging around for too long!

Alright so if you want to buy my knife you've got to listen to me tell my story first. Long story short but kind of long when I was a young joe E4 in the 10th MTN division, which don't let that fool you this was only like 8-9 years ago, we had a battalion commander who was really old-school. He wasn't a bad guy at all but the worst thing about him was he wanted to do combatives every wednesday for PT, and every time we went out to train even if it was to a range we had to paint our faces and draw the saltiest phrobis M9 bayonets you've ever seen. After doing this for a couple months and repeatedly drawing random butterknife dull and useless bayonets from the armsroom, I had had enough of being in the field with a knife that wasn't at least sort of useful. I decided that I would be able to get away with a buck 184, I knew at least it would fit in the m9 scabbard because the two knives shared a bloodline, and I figured if I tool dipped the handle it would be almost indistinguishable to the naked eye. So I found a buck 184 on ebay and had it shipped to the brigade mailroom, then once it arrived I contacted Buck knives knowing that they would take these in for a spa treatment, and paid the fee for them to fully restore it to like new condition. Unfortunately while all of this was going down the battalion commander ended up getting fired for almost fighting the brigade commander over unit assignments for an upcoming deployment, so I never got to put my buck 184 dupe plan to the test. It ended up sitting in the box buck shipped it back to me in the cardboard sleeve since then.

Buck 184, salty sheath, but the blade itself is like new by buck...great for presentation or mounting on a plaque. Cashapp, paypal, zelle, etc accepted, located in Columbus, Ohio ~ $460
20231009_135738.jpg
20231009_135752.jpg

Back