• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUCK 186 TITANIUM FOLDER - USED - LOWERED -$SOLD

For Sale - Used Buck 186 Titanium folder with pocket clip. I purchased this knife as it is for sending in for customizing figuring the flaws with the knife can be address in how it is customized but I have decided to let it go. The right scale has gouges / scratches up near the blade. The rest of the handle and pocket clip has just minor surface scratches and handling marks. The blade looks almost like new but does have some wobble in both directions and closes a little weak. This may all be possibly adjusted out. I am not sure and have not spent any time on it. Comes with the allen wrench tool but the end I believe is stripped. Knife is as is. Would be great for customizing or as a user.

Lowered to $SOLD shipped within the USA.

1st "I'll take it followed by a PM gets it. Payment by Paypal to jrspecialties@comcast.net

Rmgbngy.jpg

9ZI2k17.jpg

f0pSmJR.jpg

DBbOk17.jpg

LhtW7D9.jpg

kQKqt8w.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a left handed knife or are the pictures flipped?

(Since you can read the writing I'm guessing the pictures are *not* flipped...)

AR is correct. The pictures are not flipped. The clip was designed for a right hand carry outside the belt or a left hand carry in the front pocket

Back