• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 532, Y2K commemerative, pair of 110's

Guys, I am not a Buck collector - I own six of them and three are up on the block

First, I have a Year-2000 commemerative Buck 532, BG42 blade, the requisite filework, nickle-silver bolsters and ironwood (I think ironwood) scales.

It's new in the box, has never been sheathed, never used. All the Buck paperwork is with the knife.

I'll never use it and don't want to be a collector.

I paid $150 for the knife as it is and will sell and ship for $130.

I also have a pair of NIB Buck 110's, cordura sheaths, purchased at WallyWorld. Likely paid $60 for them would ship the pair of them plus an excellent condition 55 for $60 to you. SOLD

I take paypal at parkerwentzel@yahoo.com or will do money order/ cashier's check.

Thanks for looking!

Parker

Guys, make the lot of this for $150 - I want them gone by Friday, so let's make a deal

BUCK 110's & 55 SOLD

parker

let me know if the pair of 110s and 55 are still there and how much ?

Tom, they are still there - guys, please email me since I hardly ever check these forums for status on my sale stuff.

The 55 and pair of 110's are $50.

Got the 110s and 55.....Thanks !!

You got it, glad to be of service.

Gents, I've been out of town from Xmas until New Year's - i'll try to score a few pics of the 532 soon.

Again, please Email me with inquiries as I do not look in here often.

Parker

Back