BUCK 916 BOWIE MICHAEL PRATER PAINTED PONY 0916EGSLE WITH WALNUT DISPLAY CASE

I like the 916s.....but more so with more usable sized handles. wish all of them came with the wider thicker types grips. that one is just too pretty to use though, for me. .....

BAUBLE! Yes, a pretty one. Not for hunting camp or fishing by the creek. Maybe for stories where legendary characters are made!

These were expensive the last time I saw them for sale, over $400 iirc.
They do nice work and mostly do it to Buck 110's but no matter what he does it to he's making a knife you might use into something way more expensive you won't be using.
Sure a Buck knife is still a buck knife and a quality blade, but putting $60+ of work into a $10 Pakistani knife is stupid, I suppose the only reason he does those is to get Cutlery corner shoppers in the door for future purchases of those $300+ Buck knives.

Oh and he also does a solid brass Buck vanguard copy too which I don't like.

These were expensive the last time I saw them for sale, over $400 iirc.
They do nice work and mostly do it to Buck 110's but no matter what he does it to he's making a knife you might use into something way more expensive you won't be using.
Sure a Buck knife is still a buck knife and a quality blade, but putting $60+ of work into a $10 Pakistani knife is stupid, I suppose the only reason he does those is to get Cutlery corner shoppers in the door for future purchases of those $300+ Buck knives.

Oh and he also does a solid brass Buck vanguard copy too which I don't like.
pakistani knife ??? What do you mean

pakistani knife ??? What do you mean
I was saying while he's taking a knife meant to be used and turning it into a safe queens at least most are Buck knives which are quality blades, but that he also offers some blinged up $10 Pakistani knives which are a waste of materials and time put into them.

Last edited:
Folks buy $100,000.00 plus cars and trucks and use them hard..Why not a fancy Buck? Carful use will not ruin one or totally destroy the collector value..

Use it to clear brush around the tennis court.
Or to cut the ends off cuban cigars.
The possibilities are endless.

But first you'd have to have an eccentric hat....
Verm, where did you get yours?
View attachment 1216910

Last edited:
Back