• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Duke, Ti, Alpha Hunter, more for sale!

ALL REMOVED, SENT TO EBAY

This is my first sale so bear with me if I do not do something properly (like post pictures). I am selling part of my Buck collection to fund my growing Spyderco and Busse addictions. All prices include shipping and insurance CONUS only. Take $5 off for each additional knife. I will take money orders or paypal, paypal add 3 %. First person that emails me an I’ll take it, gets it. I will try to check messages to this post but emails easier to track for me. I also have an additional 500 Duke box that is identical to the one in the pictures that I will give to the buyer of any of these knives that asks for it first.

Top Left- Buck 500 Duke New In Box

Middle Left- Buck XLT-Ti Crystal (B560-WC-0) New in Box

Bottom Left- Buck Titanium Gray (B560-GT-0) New in Box

Top Right- Buck Alpha Hunter, black handle “1st Production Run” “1 of 2500” new in Box

Middle Right- Buck Millenium Trapper (0334-BK-0), has “2000” and signature on blades, numbered “1951” on bolster, new in box

Bottom Right- Used Alpha Hunter, black handle with belt pouch, has been resharpened (good job retains factory bevel) and has some scratches and ding on blade

Center Bottom- Buck #105 Pathfinder, knife is new with an unused edge, light handling scratches, custom made strong leather sheath with oil finish (back of sheath has brown mark where I tried a stain I decided against)

Back to the top for Saturday. Will probably remove to Ebay on Monday due to lack of interest.

How much are you asking for the TTitanium Folding Huner?
(Didn't see it on eB.

Thx
H

Back