Buck info on the net?

Were can I find some good info about buck knives on the internet?

There must be some personal web site's with some good buck info that I have not yet found.

Thanks,

Search engines seem to work pretty good for that.The search feature here on the Forums works too. Sure beats waiting for someone to do it for you.;)

Originally posted by Jake Evans
Search engines seem to work pretty good for that.The search feature here on the Forums works too. Sure beats waiting for someone to do it for you.;)

This I already know, thanks :rolleyes:

Not everyone's personal web site can be found using search engines.

John,

I am not aware of any personal sites with Buck info, however, the Buck Collectors Club Inc. is presently developing a website that will be archived with info on nearly every Buck knife ever produced. Completion is scheduled for May 2003, but it will take us some time to populate the site. Membership in the BCCI will enable you to visit every page of the site.

Is the web site going to be for member's only or will parts of it be for member's only?

Will it have it's own forum's were members can buy, sell and trade with other Buck collector club members?

I will be looking forward to seeing it come online :)

The home page of the website will be available to everyone. This will contain info about the club. The archive info, newsletters, history, etc will be for members only. I am hopeful that we will be able to post classifieds, but I'll have to look into that.

Back