• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
next, from 2004, a 425 w/ the BCCI etch on blade, new in box $20 SOLD to ItsTooEarly

001_zps937650c3.jpg

Last edited:
That's it for now, I'm going to run my dogs. I'm not out of Bucks, I'm tired of taking pics...over 1200 in the last week. If you want it, post it here.

Cvovillia- email me at tripleslamx " at " aol.com for your total, you're not set up for PMs or email through BF

next, the early 317 with correct sheath, tang stamped 3 lines on the main blade & 317 on the backside, never used or carried, $80 SOLD to Sherman01

001_zps9315c82c.jpg

Last edited:
next, is a new 484 Impala ll with sheath & 200 diamond grit field sharpener. These were a Jim Shockey Cabela's exclusive, with the black oxide coating on the 12C27 Mod Sandvik steel blades. The clamshell packaging was all cracked up, so what you see is what you get. I do have 3 of these, let me know how many you would like, $20 each shipped. 1 SOLD to buckforus
001_zpsacf63c0a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back