Buck Lux

Has anyone heard of this knife? It is cheap but it is not on the Buck site. What gives?

Has anyone heard of these little knives? They are being advertised cheap, but I can't find them on the Buck site.. What gives?

Really? I googled Buck Knives Lux and the first hit was the Buck website page, in every day carry.
http://www.buckknives.com/product/lux-knife/0816CFS-B/

The standard Lux is one of their made in China knives.
The upgraded Avid and Pro models were made in the USA, but not sure if they're still in production.

Other then that idk much, I just ordered an Avid model from bladeHQ, their last one too I believe as it became listed as out of stock on their site shortly after placing my order. I'll let you know what I think when I get it.
Knifecenter sent me an email today with a nice sale price on the standard model.

Experience has shown that the website is not 100% complete for the product line. In the case of the LUX, it is listed there on the Website on the WEB specials page, on clearance. The 816 LUX is not found in the 2016 price list so most likely being phased out.

Last edited:
google. I just received an email from an online seller not the auction site where k***r has them cheap.

There are variations to this knife. The ones on the BUCK WEB Specials page on clearance have carbon fiber handle inlays and 2 blade options, thumb stud or nail nic. The ones for sale elsewhere are not carbon fiber.

I almost bought one of those in the pro in S30V as a EDC knife but went with a kershaw leek instead I like the leek very well but still think maybe I should of gotten the Lux pro I just like the way it looks very sexy knife.

Yeah, I know, I asked to have one of them closed. Sometimes it takes too long. Thanks for the update.

Back