Buck-n-Guns

A search for .38 or .44 Bulldogs
yields lots of great examples.
Maybe even from Belgium.

Bet she was quite the Jeune Fille
in her day.

Jeune Fille. Pretty young thing. Very old high school
French

I went to very small HS, class of '77 with 90 people graduating. The funny story of that is our French class took a class trip to France, they had a real hard time because the French teacher had no idea what was being said to him in French...:D:D:D Luckily they could find people that could speak English....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I went to very small HS, class of '77 with 90 people graduating. The funny story of that is our French class took a class trip to France, they had a real hard time because the French teacher had no idea what was being said to him in French...:D:D:D Luckily they could find people that could speak English....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

alors tu ne dois pas avoir beaucoup appris le français à l'école alors?

L5LpSzx.jpg

I contacted a friend of mine, he does appraisals of guns for insurance purposes. He said it looks like a Belgium double-action made in early 1900's . The caliber was a .32 or .38 or European equivalent...

I contacted a friend of mine, he does appraisals of guns for insurance purposes. He said it looks like a Belgium double-action made in early 1900's . The caliber was a .32 or .38 or European equivalent...
Thank you very much for your research.
It must be a .38 caliber. That weapon was in my house since I was little and I never knew anything of its origin.
Thank you very much to all.

That was fun. I have a thing for
Pocket guns. My only pistol is
An old 7.65 mm Mauser Hsc.
Lot of years, lots of miles. And an old carbon small stockman.( not Buck sorry).

I was going thru this thread and thought about a great pair if I had them...A Dan Wesson pistol pack in 357 or 357 Max with one of Bucks Selectors. The Dan Wesson revolver was a genuine innovation back in the 70's and Bucks Selector was in the world of knives. I had a 357 Max with 2 different length
barrels and shrouds, 2 grips along with a wood block you could carve to fit your hand, and 4 or 5 different front sights...Weight with the vent heavy shroud was around 4lbs and with 38 low power target wadcutters recoil was almost nonexistent. But with full power Remington Maximum 158 grain ammo deer at 100 yards plus were possible. The boom of that flat shooting round was intense! Bucks Selector was maybe not the first folder that was capable of changing blades simply and easily but Bucks version was simple and reasonably priced. The variety of blades made virtually any cutting task possible and with extra blades no need for resharping in the field...
Interarms is making Pistol Packs again and I would love to see a collaboration with Buck to include a new LE version of the current Selector for the multiple barrel Deluxe Pack's!! Mr Hubbard give them a call!!

I’ll keep my Mauser and Schrade
but thanks! Been my traveling companions for 40 odd years

Back