• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Nemo with Plastic Sheath - No Box or Papers

I have a gently used Buck Nemo with plastic dive sheath. Some light scratches on the blade from sheathing but the edge is perfect.

Model number is not on blade and it has red spacers. Phenolic (not-micarta) handles.

Asking $275 + paypal and shipping. I'm located in Silicon Valley if anyone is interested in seeing it in person.

Attachments

• NemowithSheath.jpg
    NemowithSheath.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 127
I have a gently used Buck Nemo with plastic dive sheath. Some light scratches on the blade from sheathing but the edge is perfect.

Model number is not on blade and it has red spacers. Phenolic (not-micarta) handles.

Asking $275 + paypal and shipping. I'm located in Silicon Valley if anyone is interested in seeing it in person.

PM sent.

I live in the bay area and would like to see it!
jb4570

chubby, you need to go to your User CP and click on Group Memberships to select your appropriate title.

If you have "Registered User" displayed in the wrong forums, the moderators get reports on it, which is unnecessary work for us.

If you make a For Sale post with "Registered User" displayed, you can receive a "Failure to follow Forum Specific Rules" infraction.

Back