• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Skinner. Part of the NAHC Hunting Collection

This one has been sitting on a shelf getting no love for a great many years and so I figure it’s time for a new home.

I don’t really know much about it other than it was part of a larger NAHC collection that included Schrade, Buck, Case and others. It has a nice looking etch on the blade. The brass parts could use a polish to take off the patina…unless you like that sort of thing.

I have no box for it. It was never used for anything but it has spent a lot of time on that shelf and there are some marks from it.

Any questions I will answer as best I can but I think I’ve told you all I know.

Terms: $110 Shipped CONUS. No Charge for paypal. If it sells quickly I’ll throw in another little Buck just for fun.

I have a sneaking feeling that I priced this one too high...make me an offer fellas. I'm easy. Mostly just want to move this to a better home.

Thanks For looking.

Heavy@swampshack.com

B

Bump...

If you want it and my price is way out of whack just send me an offer....I'm easy...

Anyone? Bueller?

how about $75 Shipped Conus?

There must be someone who can give this a good home...

Back