• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck/Strider 880 SP For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Buck Strider 880 SP for sale. It is in excellent condition. BOS stamped ATS-34 with G10 scales. It appears to be unused and uncarried, but it looks like it has been handled some. There is some smoothing of the finish on the blade. The blade is slightly off center and there is a minimum of side to side play the blade does NOT touch the liner. You guys know how these Buck Striders are. The knife comes with the box and papers. $110-Now $100-Now $95 shipped USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. US 50 Only. Paypal preferred, you pay half the fee. No sales to minors. First I'll take it gets it. PM or email with questions. Thanks :thumbup:

100_0774.jpg

100_0775.jpg

100_0775.jpg

100_0779.jpg

100_0780.jpg

Gone

Last edited:
I took one pivot screw out, lined up the blade, and replaced it. This knife is now straight as an arrow. No more lean and no blade play......... if anyone is interested in this one it is now good to go, and, now at only 95 bucks to your door.

100_0808.jpg

Any interest in a trade for a Shallot 110v PE mint cond.? keepem sharp and thanks for listening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back