• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck/Strider Plain Edge, Buck Rush, X-Tract tool

Hey all-

I have got a few great Buck Knives for sale today. The first "I'll take it" posted in this thread followed by a PM or e-mail gets it!
All Buck knives are covered by Buck's lifetime warrantee - if you have any problem, they will fix it or replace it forever. This is one of the best warrantees in the business!

First up is a Buck/Strider 882 with ATS-34 PLAIN EDGE blade. It's important to note that this knife was never produced in ATS-34 with a plain edge blade - it was always partially serrated. This knife came from a Buck employee who came across one solitary blade that had never been run through the serrater.
The knife features G-10 handles and the edges of the handles have been beveled by a knifemaker - the result is a wonderfully comfortable grip without the square edges of the normal Buck/Strider grips.
This knife is brand new with no box. The clip was mounted on the left side for a little while and left a small shiny spot on the G-10 where it was screwed on.

$145 firm shipped to the CONUS. I accept money orders or Paypal (plus 4%)

Buck Rush with platinum gray aluminum handle and Cherrywood inserts. Special edition made for Cabelas. Plain-edge ATS-34 blade, shaving sharp factory edge. Spring assisted with safety - this one opens fast! Brand new with no box.

$65 NOW $59 firm shipped to the CONUS. I accept money orders or Paypal (plus 4%)

Buck X-Tract multi-tool with Realtree Camo handle and sheath. Features pliers with wire cutter/stripper, can opener, full size part serrated 420J2 blade, flathead and phillips screwdrivers. Camo Nylon Sheath. All tools can be opened with one hand! New with no box.

$35 NOW $30 firm shipped to the CONUS. I accept money orders or Paypal (plus 4%)

Buckpics017.jpg

Buckpics001.jpg

Buckpics018.jpg

BuckStrider882plainedge005.jpg

BuckStrider882plainedge009.jpg

BuckStrider882plainedge006.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drops -

NOW $139 for the Buck/Strider

NOW $60 for the Buck Rush spring assist

$35 for the X-Tract Multi tool.

Just for the record, a comparable Strider SNG will cost you $400+ while my Buck Strider will cost you $139 - that's roughly 1/3 of the price.

The Buck/Strider is SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!

The Buck Rush and X-Tract Tool are still available

Sorry, the Buck Strider is sold.

Price drops on the remaining Bucks.

$59 for the Buck Rush - I should note that my Rush features the upgraded ATS-34 steel while the regualar Cabelas version has a 420HC blade.

$30 for the X-tract tool.

Back