• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buckmaster 184 buck 184 for sale used but good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dax0007

Gold Member
Hello, Well I figure I would post this here before going to FEEBAY.. UP FORSALE is a GOOD condition BUCK 184.

My plans for this knife was to have it professionally SHARPEN(locally), then send it to BUCK KNIVES so they can REFINISH IT.
I JUST SPOKE WITH BUCK KNIVES and they CHARGE only 25$ TO SHARPEN AND REFINISH WITH NEW POWDERCOATING.. RETURN SHIPPING IS INCLUDED.. I ask them about the NICS ont the BLADE and they said the should come out.. I think they will.. THE NICS(SEE PICS) are so small u have to look for them!

I sent a BUCK 184 to them one time and they made it look new!

Anyways this knife should be considered a condition of 7 out of 10 where 10 is MINT(conservately). The KNIFE is solid as a rock and was NEVER used as a HAMMER, but was used to CUT STUFF and the previous owner somehow put a few NICS in the blade 1" away from the TIP.. I think this BLADE could look new is the RIGHT person sharpen it. I seen BLADE 100 times worse than this COMEOUT BRAND NEW LOOKIN:eek:).. So Someone can add new life to this, then u would just need BUCK to refinish it!

THe sheath has some marks- rate it a 8 out of 10 where 10 is MINT. but the SHEATH IS FULLY FUNCTION and all buttons work..

EVERYTHING WORKS ON THE KNIFE. SCREWS/UNSCREWS PERFECTLY. You can use this as your USER or get it back to MINT!

ASKING 200SHIPPED/INSURED/TRACKING(cost about 15) VIA PAYPAL or if u pay by CHECK minus 5%. OR BEST OFFER! I would trade PLUS cash for a BLACK model

my email is dax0007AThotmail.com

BTW- I WAS TOLD BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER THIS KNIFE WAS NEVER SHARPEN - SO I GUESS THAT MIGHT MAKE IT EASIER TO FIX. I am not a KNIFE GURU but I think u can still see the factory SHARPEN LINE..

Attachments

• IMAG0226_800x479.jpg
    IMAG0226_800x479.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3599_800x600.JPG
    IMG_3599_800x600.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3601_800x600.JPG
    IMG_3601_800x600.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3602_800x600.JPG
    IMG_3602_800x600.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Hello guys!! MAN I missed these replys... COlog I am PM you!! Its yours but u may have to wait for the knife to return from the BUCK BEAUTY SHOP:eek:)!! I hope u will like!!-- THey should have her LIKE NEW!! I will pm u!

Guys again.. Sorry.. I should have CANCEL this 4 sale thread, but i forgot about it after talking to BUCK TECH support! I got all excited!! Anyways
BLADE USER: COLOG gets it if he wants it when it comes back from BUCK.. If not i will repost!!
I already have 2 BUCK 184s and I really wanted a BLACK ONE -- OH BTW BUCK SHOP will not refurb BLACK 184s to a new black
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS TREAD!! Again sorry for my screwup!--

Ansewred your PM. I'll still take it. You actually saved me some trouble. :)

SOLD to COLOG-- whenever it gets back to me;o).. I will kept u posted via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back