• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buffed Micarta PSKX's

Hello BF,

Both Green Canvas, and the Black Canvas are gone.

Black linen isstill available.

Here are four PSKX's, in Micarta, two in green canvas, one in black canvas, and one in black linen.

These were Micarta buffer practice for me. I had gotten a new buffer about two months ago and so far had only buffed out stabilized wood. I really like the way the Micarta turned out, a lot better than I thought it would.

OAL is 7 5/8, and cutting edge is 3 1/4. Stock is 1/8, edge to spine is 1 inch.

These O1 knives are heat treated, cryogenically treated, and tested to guaranteed Rc of 59-61 by Peters of Meadville, PA.

Sheaths are your choice, kydex or leather, please allow 5 days for me to make them up.

3856080531_7e0ba063bd_b.jpg

3856870338_151eee71aa_b.jpg

3856080413_c1a59f4f67_b.jpg

PSKX is $89, Paypal, MO, etc are fine. Shipping FREE Conus, I will ship internationally at cost.

Thanks for looking, John

Last edited:
in case somebody did not know this.
this knife is a very handy size. a go to knife.

i know because i have one. mine has a leather sheath.
a kydex would make for a nice necker

the price is pretty good also.
all good

Hey John, I will take one of the green one's with a leather sheath. Thanks Martin

Your right on the Buffed Micarta Scales they turned out Nice, You sure do some Great Work, There all Beautiful,

Good looking knife there john, i was almost tempted to grab one to 'piggy back' onto the MPX sheath that i have of yours.

Will keep an eye on your work :).

Regards, Tim

Thanks TiNi... keep me posted.

Durwood, sure, I have a few of the O1 PSKX blanks left over. I will get an email out to you.

Thanks.

Back