Bull-pup shotgun!!

lol i am so looking forward to this. there is a lot of discussions on a lot of boards about it right now. i would say as long as it works it would be a beast of a home defense gun to say the least. my hope is that its a pump shot gun how can you mess that up. so as long as the tube change works good then i would say it will be amazing. i can't wait

This looks very similar to the Neostead designed here in South Africa in the 90's.
I had a chance to handle and fire one of the early prototypes and it is a nice bit of kit. I look forward to seeing the Kel-Tec variation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neostead

This looks very similar to the Neostead designed here in South Africa in the 90's.
I had a chance to handle and fire one of the early prototypes and it is a nice bit of kit. I look forward to seeing the Kel-Tec variation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neostead

Yeah, this instantly jumped on my radar as well. The Neostead pump was opposite to what we normally see and the Kel-Tech uses the more familar rearward movement for ejection and foward for loading. I was considering going through the hassle of getting a short barrel shotgun, but I think this will fit the bill for overall length, give you a longer barrel and three times the rounds...really looking forward to it!

ROCK6

I'll take 2 please....and um 4 boxes of 00 buck. oh and which way is it to Berlin? :D

Three words...I want one....

But $800 msrp ?!

Guess I better start saving my pennies. Yeah that'll happen... :rolleyes:

With the bullpup design it will be loud! If shot indoors without hearing protection I bet it would blast your eardrums good!

I want one too!

not a huge fan of KT's quality. i have owned some and never again. i will give them props for customer service though. they do make neat looking stuff

I want one too!!! Thanks for posting this. I was looking for a pump anyway, and this one just blows away the Benelli Nova I was considering in the looks department.
Since I know of no company importing Kel-Tec's into Germany I guess I'll have to handle that myself. It can be done, but it'll be damn expensive. WTF. I want it anyway.
ilten

Interesting design, but, I would be happier with this one:

:D:D

saiga_12k_tromix.jpg

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/rus/saiga-12-e.html

That looks like a lot of fun, but no sense getting too excited right now. I'm thinking it'll be a year or so until they're readily available, and the prices come down from the stratosphere.

I already have a short Saiga with folding stock (factory - they're legal here : ) ).
I put a nice camo finish on mine (Guncote), red dot and 6 mags as well.
IMG_3185.jpg

But I really need this Kel-Tec pump.....
ilten

Last edited:
love the look of that bullpup.

back in the 90's I believe it was, mossberg made a bullpup version of their 500, but it is ugly as sin.

mossberg_500_bullpup.jpg

I'll take 2 please....and um 4 boxes of 00 buck. oh and which way is it to Berlin? :D

Berlin???

Last edited:
That Kel-Tec thing looks rad! 14 rds of 12 ga. is some serious firepower, and in such a compact package too! As noted above, hearing protection is mandatory. Touching that bad boy off in a hallway, with the muzzle so close to the ears- ouch! Wow. 14 rds., with selectable tubes. Fancy stuff indeed. Hopefully they build the thing right.

I want one too!!! Thanks for posting this. I was looking for a pump anyway, and this one just blows away the Benelli Nova I was considering in the looks department.
Since I know of no company importing Kel-Tec's into Germany I guess I'll have to handle that myself. It can be done, but it'll be damn expensive. WTF. I want it anyway.
ilten

the quality wouldnt be worth your time or your money.. trust me on this. better off getting a berretta shotty or somehting

the quality wouldnt be worth your time or your money.. trust me on this. better off getting a berretta shotty or somehting

I've never handled a Kel-Tec. They just never had a product that really interested me. I'll be in the US in late summer (like every year...), so I hope they'll be at dealers at that point. I really need to check one out.
I like the looks of it. A lot :).
ilten

Back