• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bunch of Folders for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! finally got around to buying a membership here since KnifeForums shut down. I have a few folders that don't get pocket time so I figured why not thin down the collection a bit. Here they are!-( Shipping included in listed prices. U.S. only, USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. PayPal preferred) email me at buck.graham@ymail.com with any questions or for more photos!

-TIA, Graham

A-0450-1.jpg A-0450-2.jpg 1.) Zero Tolerance 0450 BNIB original paperwork etc. $120-SOLD

A-531-4.jpg A-531-3.jpg 2.) Benchmade 531 Pardue LNIB carried 2-3 times. Comes with custom blue-ish/purple anodized Ti deep carry clip, BM butterfly logo deep carry clip and original arrow-head split style clip and multiple sets of matching hardware for all of the clips. All original box and paperwork. $120- SOLD

A-940-2.jpg A-940-1.jpg 3.) Benchmade 940bk Osbourne LNIB carried a few time and used to open a few cardboard boxes only. Comes with Benchmade deep carry clip that I took off an old griptilian to use on this knife, as well as the original standard BM clip in like new condition. All original box and paperwork. $120- SOLD

A-spy-1.jpg A-spy-2.jpg 4.) Spyderco Polestar LNIB $35- SOLD
5.) Spyderco Spy-Dk in orange lightly used in great condition $30-SOLD
6.) Spyderco Dragonfly 2 lightly used in almost new condition $40-SOLD

A-knockout-1.jpg A-knockout-2.jpg 7.) Kershaw Knockout lightly used, light wear marks on black coating and minor scratch in coating near the tip of the blade but overall good condition $30-SOLD

Last edited:
Kershaw knockout..$30 with shipping and g&s fees? I'll take it if so.

Edit:Email sent.

What's Left:
1.) Spyderco Polestar $35 Shipped
2.) Benchmade 940 $120 Shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back