Bura and Murali

smoke for Bura

i hope Murali is happy whereever he goes, but maybe he hates clothing, and comes back :)

Bladite

HI is a group that lets you get something, and a connection to the people that made it. It's much cooler that way, but it's also sad to hear when someone leaves, or worse, is having health problems.

Best wishes for all the kamis. And a "Get well soon" for Bura

I can see why Murali left, it is sad, but it is part of life. As is Bura's situation, a part of life, but sad nonetheless. I'm not as involved with H.I. as others here, but I really enjoy the community and the personal touch that is intrinsic with this company. It is about helping people, and continuing a powerful blade-making tradition. I hope fortunes look better soon for the kamis.

Trying times for all concerned; Bura, Murali, BirGorkha staff, Yangdu and their respective family members. To all of you, my wishes for improved and continued good health, strength and prosperity.

Rick

The irony is, that despite all this, HI is still holding up better than some businesses here in America: you still see a surprising number of empty storefronts and restaurant spaces, here in Austin.

Prayers and smoke sent for Master Bura. Yangdu, Does Bura have ALL the medicines and doctors care that is possible? Hope so.

~~Smoke~~ up for Bura and his health and H.I.'s continued prosperity!:thumbup: :cool:

`

Smoke and Prayer for master kami Bura. Perhaps it's time for the old man to pass his knowledge and expertise on in different ways. Hopefully he can be well enough to manage, and leave others to the forge with his guidance.

Back