Bushcamps Currently Available

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I designed this knife to excel around the camping environment with a bent towards bushcraft. The high point makes it a pleasure for push cutting feathers sticks or cutting on a cutting board or log. The scandivex grind does a great job moving wood around while still performing admirably cutting up your favorite meats and potatoes for your meal over a campfire.

The handle is neutral so it can accommodate plenty of hand positions. The spine is sharp near the handle for striking a ferro rod or scraping but rounded in the 1/2 towards the tip so it's easy on the fingers for carving or batoning.

ASFedKyl.jpg

EtFbVf7l.jpg

E2mzG75l.jpg

Rough specs:

1/8" thick at spine
O1 tool steel hardened to 58
4.25" blade
4.5" handle
Black canvas micarta handle
scandivex grind

Includes a thick leather pouch sheath

Price: $200 Sold

Last edited:
I have another new one, this time in full flat grind with a convex edge bevel. It really changes the look of the knife and I think you're going to find this thing even better as a food prep knife or as a hunter as the raised spine creates a superb finger rest for choking up to utilize the substantial belly.

We went with some fancier materials on this one and I'm really pleased how it turned out.

I designed this knife to excel around the camping environment with a bent towards bushcraft. The high point makes it a pleasure for push cutting feathers sticks or cutting on a cutting board or log. The scandivex grind does a great job moving wood around while still performing admirably cutting up your favorite meats and potatoes for your meal over a campfire.

The handle is neutral so it can accommodate plenty of hand positions. The spine is sharp near the handle for striking a ferro rod or scraping but rounded in the 1/2 towards the tip so it's easy on the fingers for carving or batoning.

DLZc9J0l.jpg

DBEeCtUl.jpg

RagScQFl.jpg

6bhLTQGl.jpg

41xoOqMl.jpg

jc4kqAql.jpg

zsNDjeBl.jpg

hVmjW8xl.jpg

iruroIUl.jpg

Rough specs:

1/8" thick at spine
O1 tool steel hardened to 58
4.25" blade
4.5" handle
Brown burlap micarta handle w/ copper pins
Full flat grind with convex edge

I've added a forced patina on this one.

Includes a thick leather pouch sheath

Price: $220 $200

Last edited:
Clearance pricing on last bushcamp in O1 steel, $200 with sheath. If you prefer a satin finish, I can refinish the knife before payment and shipping.

Some new bushcamps are available for $165 each. They're a little thinner than standard spec, 3/32" vs 1/8", and are going to be even better for the camp kitchen.

One red micarta with a black micarta liner and 2 black micarta.

I'm really busy working thru a family situation so a proper sales post will come later, but these are all available right now, just PM or email me.

Back