Bushcraft knife in CPM 3V - Order List

Sure thing, Tcurry.

The 12c27 list is still open for anyone interested.

Dan

I might as well get a spot in line as well. If somebody falls through I'd like to get on the list with black micarta and JRE leather.

Hello Dan; same here if there is still one spot available for a CPM3V natural canvas and JRE leather; I would like to get on the list as well.

Thanks

Hi, Dan,
is this order list still available?
would like one with the natural micarta with a JRE sheath.

The list is not open right now - sorry guys.

Good news, though - I'll be starting these in a week or two. Just a heads-up!

Thanks!

Dan

Sorry Dan I would like to remove myself from the list, someone else can have my spot.

Hi Dan, I don't mind taking steel130's spot. I'd take it with a JRE sheath if available as well. Let me know.

I'll probably open up an "Interested List" as I do plan on making more of these.

arislan - thanks for your interest - I already have a couple dozen ahead of you though, and they might be irritated if I give up their spot. Can I add you to the waiting list?

Dan

Hi Daniel, can you add me to the waiting/order list ?
CPM 3V scandi grind natural canvas micarta.
Thanks

i fell in love with these knives as soon as i saw them and id love to get one with the scandi grind 3v steel with green marcati scales and a kydex holster

Hi, Dan. Add me please in the list the order for a knife bushcraft when it again will open. I need 3 knifes, 2 with green canvas micarta and one with natural canvas micarta . DropLoop Kydex Sheath on all 3 knifes. cpm 3v scandi grind. This knife is great, I and my friends we want to use It. Thanks :cool:))

Dan, please remove my order from this list (ncm,jre). Found one at a dealer, awesome knife! Thanks.

Back