Bushcraft knife - Pre-Order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dan.
I alredy fill out a form on your web page.But just for the record ,I'm in for one.
Please let me know how much the final price with shiping to Canada.Thank You Jozsef

Edit; with natural micarta

I think shipping to Canada would be $18

If you want a leather sheath, add $35. I'm still not 100% settled on the design, though.

went on to your website and placed order. i want on with natural micarta handle.

thanks,
Chad

I'll go to the order tracker next but please put me down for a green micarta.

Ok - got you guys in there. Thanks! :thumbup:

I'm starting to wonder if I should've bought more steel! :eek:

Also - please include your first name with your order request - so I can keep the two straight. Thanks!

Dan,
I should be on reserve. Natural Micarta.
Thanks,
Lester

Dan,

Put me on the list for a second in Natural Micarta. Both with sheaths with firesteel loops (Army). I'll send money next month for the second one.

Thanks,
Lester

I'd like one with green micarta. Full payment sent through paypal today.

thanks!

Jason

Dan,
Put me down for one in Green Micarta with a sheath. shipping to Canada.

Thanks

Kelly

Also...if you can....please indicate what handle material you would like....or I may have to choose it for you. :D

Also let me know if you want a sheath or not.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan,

As stated Natural micarta for the handle and I am interested in a sheath as well.

First name is Jerry

Thanks again for putting this together. I really excited about the knife.

:eek:

congratlulations to the winner and grats to Dan for getting 23 orders in a heartbeat - it is a very nice knife.

I was going to speak to the Mrs tonight to discuss an xmas present - talk about missing the boat. Ah well she would probably have said no anyway.

I'd like a leather sheath as well. I forgot to pay for that. I'll send addition $$$ for the sheath.

Dan,

Jumped on order tracker, but I "added new knife twice" since I wanted two. Hope thats right. One in natural, and one in green micarta please. Yes, I want sheaths. Please inform me if you require a deposit. I don't have paypal, but, could send a check (it'll prob clear before you finish).

Oh, Is the design finalized? Wondering if I could get a lil more belly ground in the blade and a bit of pommel for hammering? Thats if its not CNC'd I guess. Thanks.

Stanley (#19 I'm assuming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back