Bushcraft Knives For Sale! All Sold, Thanks!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Sales Thread ----> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1094584-Bushcraft-Knives

These are ready for the woods! I used Aldo's well known 1084fg steel, it is made for fine grain, toughness, edge holding and ease of sharpening. This steel is one of my favorites for all around use and gets super sharp! I used a scandi chisel grind for great performance.

Paper peeling sharp in fact... I was able to "skin" the top layer of this printer paper off... check just under the arrow.

Materials Used

1084 Steel - about .140" thick
G10 - all of them utilized 1/4" G10 scale stock
Stainless Steel Flared Tube - mechanical fastener/lanyard holes
Titanium or Black Micarta Center Pins! Adds strength and looks awesome
G-Flex Epoxy - the best epoxy I know of

Scandi Chisel Grind - Great for the woods and easy to maintain.

All come with Kydex sheaths! The sheaths are teklok compatible. They feature removable hardware for versatility and ease of cleaning.

Just let me know if you have any questions! I back all of my work

Oiled up and ready to go!

Sold - Orange/Black G10 with a Titanium Center Pin!
6-5/8" Total Length
2-5/8" Blade
Titanium Center Pin

Last edited:
Sold, ThanksJade G10
6-3/4" Total Length
3" Blade
Blue Anodized Titanium Center Pin!
This one features a slim blade profile.

Neon Green G10
6-3/4" Total Length
2-3/4"
Black Micarta Inset Center Pin

Last edited:
Black G10
7" Total Length
3" Blade
Blue Anodized Titanium Center Pin!

Sold, Thanks!
Black and Red G10 - It is almost pure black but there dark red layers in there too... looks very cool in person!
6-7/8" Total Length
3-1/8" Blade
Black Micarta Center Pin!

The pin almost looks scratched but it is the layers of micarta you can see... I took the scales on all of them to a fine hand sanded finish.

Last edited:
Man, that green with inset pin is killer! It almost looks like a button to do something, I guess its an idiot switch, lol! And the Jade, the black, red/black, all very cool! Orange too! That anno Ti pin kinda reminds me of Sheaffer Pens, their high end line had a white dot on the cap. It almost looks like a trademark!

I want, but I'm holdin out........for now!

Most excellent, gnarly sasquatch type dood!

-X

Man, that green with inset pin is killer! It almost looks like a button to do something, I guess its an idiot switch, lol! And the Jade, the black, red/black, all very cool! Orange too! That anno Ti pin kinda reminds me of Sheaffer Pens, their high end line had a white dot on the cap. It almost looks like a trademark!

I want, but I'm holdin out........for now!

Most excellent, gnarly sasquatch type dood!

-X

Thanks! I consider doing more middle pins, the inset one was sort of an accident but that and the Ti seem to really work to me.

It does seem like a button lol!

I need more pics of the Jade G10, those were taken as it started raining... bad lighting and I forgot to get more when the sun came back out.

PayPal sent!

Ive been watching this one from the start. Feel like I won the lottery!

Thanks again :)
Stig

Thanks! Can't wait to give it a try. Looks like a piece of art so it will stink to use it first but I'm sure ill be happy once I do.

Thanks for the kind words!

I took these to a high finish then back down a bit, that way they have a better chance with rust and scratches.

I recommend a leather strop for maintenance, just lay the bevel flat then the flat side for maintenance. A scrap of veg tanned leather is all you need. They are very easy to keep sharp.

Back