Bushcrafter Jr....WOW!

Andy i must say that the Bushcrafter Jr is one AWESOME KNIFE!!!!! i took it with me to yellowstone and the tetons and its been my GO TO knife....from food prep to daily things to batoning wood, the BC JR along with a firesteel and some laundry lint only took 2 scrapes to get a flame going and doesnt even bother the spine, and i even carved my first spoon with it. it worked amazingly and felt like it was made for me. and i want to thank you and hope that you continue making superb knives. I know this thread is "useless without pics" but im still on the road and have limited internet access once i get back home i will update this thread with pics. thank you!!! matthew

Great to hear Matthew. Sounds like a hell of a trip! Bring home pics!

Ok so here are some pics....

BC Jr in the Tetons

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

Some quick shavings i made withe the BC Jr

IMG_0315.jpg

I used the spine of the knife on my firesteel...works AWESOME!

IMG_0316.jpg

This is up in the Uinta Mtns.

Baton work

IMG_0137-1.jpg

IMG_0135-1.jpg

Just down by the river

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

I couldnt find pics of my spoon so ill get some later today....im just so pooped from driving!

Wow that's a nice looking knife and by the looks of those shavings it looks like the blade geometry is bang on the money as well !!!!

That is a very early Bushcrafter Jr. Neato to see it getting some work! Really cool ass pics too! Thanks for posting that!

Great pics man..... Looks like a really great trip, with a great blade. Very cool.

Back