Bushcrafter Run Signup

Hey Andy, whats the timeline on these?

What did you figure out with JRE about sheathing?

Thanks buddy, just need to budget for this bad boy. Im stoked about it. :D:thumbup:

I've got 4 of the knives from the run heat treated. I'd say a month at the latest.

Lovin the bike. Not much offroading though. Mainly just riding around with my daughter. I did take a sweet spill. head over heels for several revolutions. All right in front of my daughter. No injuries, and she thought it was cool!

Andy,

Thanks for the great communication. As I requested, I'm gonna be totally original and get one exactly like the passaround:D....This wood combo is beautiful!!!

Curly KOA outside +$15
Curly Maple inside
Red Liner
Single stainless Corby bolt in front
Bullseye tube in rear +$5
I will let you know about the sheath when the knife is ready.

Can't Wait!!

That one isn't part of the run though in my mind. I have the order down. Please send me an e-mail to confirm.

Andy,

Did you get the last email I sent to you? I sent it on July 1st and haven't gotten a reply. In case it got lost somewhere I wanted to let you know that I've thought about it some more and I want to follow your recommendation of curly KOA over some dark wood after all(instead of the passaround knife configuration). I saw a nessmuk you finished for someone and it looks pretty good! Curly KOA over any very dark wood is fine. No liners or a black liner. A single stainless Corby in front and either a brown bullseye or plain tube is fine also.

Thanks!

Andy your work is beautiful!
I defnitely want one of these if you are still taking orders for this run. Curly maple over east indian rose wood w/red liners and bullseye please.. I guess just like the one pictured on the first page.
Just curious if there is any extra cost over the $160 for what I requested.
Thanks

Andy,

Did you get the last email I sent to you? I sent it on July 1st and haven't gotten a reply. In case it got lost somewhere I wanted to let you know that I've thought about it some more and I want to follow your recommendation of curly KOA over some dark wood after all(instead of the passaround knife configuration). I saw a nessmuk you finished for someone and it looks pretty good! Curly KOA over any very dark wood is fine. No liners or a black liner. A single stainless Corby in front and either a brown bullseye or plain tube is fine also.

Thanks!

I got it!! I apologize if I missed replying. The Koa is an upcharge. I told you this right?

Andy your work is beautiful!
I defnitely want one of these if you are still taking orders for this run. Curly maple over east indian rose wood w/red liners and bullseye please.. I guess just like the one pictured on the first page.
Just curious if there is any extra cost over the $160 for what I requested.
Thanks

Depends if you want stabalized curly Maple or just regular curly maple (fine for a knife handle IMO) the stabalized costs more. I've got tons of unstabalized. I'll put you down. Let me know what you think.

Andy I sent you a PM inquiring about stabalized curly maple. Also please add a JRE sheath to my order. Thanks

Cool. I got it. THe stabalized woods add a min of $20. The JRE sheath will likely be $20.

I got it!! I apologize if I missed replying. The Koa is an upcharge. I told you this right?

Yes, in a PM you said the KOA is a $15 upcharge(no problem!). An extra $5 for a bullseye is also fine if you think it looks better than a plain tube....I'm kinda glad to let you choose the dark underlay wood and tube...I think it lets you have somewhat more latitude to be creative instead of just listing the ingredients an having you "bake the cake".....

Thanks!

Yes, in a PM you said the KOA is a $15 upcharge(no problem!). An extra $5 for a bullseye is also fine if you think it looks better than a plain tube....I'm kinda glad to let you choose the dark underlay wood and tube...I think it lets you have somewhat more latitude to be creative instead of just listing the ingredients an having you "bake the cake".....

Thanks!

Thanks bro. Did you see that last Nessmuk?

nessndart102_0532-vi.jpg

Done. The run has more turned into an order thread. I'll put you on the list. I'd say you're looking at two months max wait time! Could be three if I really suck. You want a bullseye tube???

Andy

Back