Bushfinger vs terrasaur

What are y’all’s thoughts on these two? One of these will be my next blade hopefully with a scandi grind, but I’m torn between the two. Also, at one time wasn’t there a cord wrapped handle option available for fiddlebacks? Thanks!

I’ve had two of each in the past. Two convex Bushfingers, a scandi and a convex Terrasuar.

They are very different knives. I couldn’t really give you much of an comparison without knowing what your use of the knife would be euroross euroross

The one I kept out of all four is a convex Terrasuar. I don’t think I’ll ever part with it. (The one in my avatar)

Overall, I have strayed away from wide blades as on the Bushfinger. It’s my FAVORITE knife based on appearance. But for my own personal use, the blade is too wide.

I’ve had two of each in the past. Two convex Bushfingers, a scandi and a convex Terrasuar.

They are very different knives. I couldn’t really give you much of an comparison without knowing what your use of the knife would be euroross euroross

The one I kept out of all four is a convex Terrasuar. I don’t think I’ll ever part with it. (The one in my avatar)

Overall, I have strayed away from wide blades as on the Bushfinger. It’s my FAVORITE knife based on appearance. But for my own personal use, the blade is too wide.

thanks for your input here. I’ve got a bushcrafter that had a wide blade so maybe the logical step would be the terrasaur? I really like the idea of a scandi grind on a blade like this.

as schmittie schmittie mentioned, I too like narrower blades.

So the bushfinger is out then. How would the ke bushie fit in? Can someone maybe post a sxs pic of a terrasaur next to a ke bushie? Thanks!

Back