• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bushie in AEB-l and Green canvas micarta.

$sold Pay pal or money order within the contiguous US.
I'M BACK FOR MY WINTER GRIND SESSION. Several to come...

HRC 58 +/- received sub zero quench
9 1/2" OAL
4 1/2" Cutting Edge
.160 thick
1 3/16 Blade height

The blade is fully flat ground with the taper only beginning at the drop point. This means the spine stays full thickness longer than a full distal taper. I left lots of meat behind the edge meaning for this blade to really be chopped, batoned, and used at the tip to make fire drill or bow holes. It's easy to do with this steel since it sharpens so readily.

Olive canvas micarta is held by three small brass corbys (1/4") and a brass thong tube. Small lanyard included as per my normal preference. It is black with orange reflective parts, held together with a diamond knot. .080" Black Kydex sheath with small teklok directly mounted for rigidity.

It isn't perfect as there is a erroneous mark on my makers mark, plunge lines are a little off, and I sharpened by hand with no fixtures. BUT where I can take the most pride is my heat treating processes. I work for a company that designs heating applications for all sorts of industrial applications. Note, that means I am no longer a LEO. I remain brutally honest and say that this imperfect blade will serve someone extremely well.
IMG_2137.jpg IMG_2138.jpg IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2140.jpgIMG_2141.jpg

Last edited:
If still available i will take this. What is your paypal?

Back