Bushmaster schedule

Hey Dan!

I know you are a busy man with more orders than you can count now. And with the semester starting, you will soon be overwhelmed with settling into your teaching schedule. (I know because I face it soon too.) I just wanted to query you about your schedule, in particular, what it looks like for a Bushmaster production run. I looked around and read the above 2012 Master List but nothing seems definite even though the Bushmaster is mentioned. I would like to get one as I have heard a great deal of positive responses about your knives.

BTW, I live in Jonesboro, Arkansas now and grew up just north of you in Neosho, Missouri. I grind and make myself but not in any production capacity. Learned to grind from Geno Denning. (He is one of the greatest guys and very talented but sadly this economy has taken him out as a full-time maker. I hated to see that happen!) Ever take visitors to your shop. I'd love to come by and see how you work.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Absolutely, Jeff. I welcome visitors any time I'm in the shop.

I do plan on making more BushMasters later on this year. Probably in the Fall. Are you on my Mailing List? (link in my sig line below)

Dan

Yep, signed up already. I am looking forward to getting my name on the BushMaster list.

Well, as soon as I get some time, I will contact you to see if things will work out. I would like to see your setup. Just wish I had time enough to get into grinding more. I have a 2hp variable speed grinder sitting idle now, as well as a bunch of other equipment! I've been inspired lately, just no time.

What might be a good time to plan such a visit?

I start school next week - after that I will only be in the shop M/W/F. Any time on those days would be fine.

Dan

Back