Bushpal for sale

hey LiL -- just remember, it's not about need - it's about WANT.
congrats on a nice score -- if it hadn't been an incredibly expensive last 2 weeks I'd have jumped, too.

Oh believe me there will be plenty of pics. Not as good as Warrior's but there will be pics...and probably group shots since I know have 4 of them. :)

Lil, just got my 4th KFU blade a few days ago. I didn't need it, or the 3rd one, or the 5th Backwoods Custom,
or the 4th Backwoods Custom, or the 4th from Daniel Fairly, or the.................................:eek:

Lil, just got my 4th KFU blade a few days ago. I didn't need it, or the 3rd one, or the 5th Backwoods Custom,
or the 4th Backwoods Custom, or the 4th from Daniel Fairly, or the.................................:eek:

Well Wilson you are late to the party. You could have beat me to this and helped me out. :)

Some morning follies.....

P1010836.jpg

Actually I kind helped out with that one. I sent Chris a knife that interested me and asked him if he could make it. And he did...perfectly I might add. Shoot him a line if you're interested. I'm sure he could do you one up. That one has some nice thick natural liners/micarta? w/black palm. I love it!!!!

i just sent him a message to order one. i like that black palm but i asked for black liners. Its awesome

Good choice... and after some thought..if I had it to do over again I would have went with black liners. I think they will really pop. That is what I picked initially and am real happy with the knife. Be sure and let Chris know if you want a ricasso on the knife. He made one (I think) without for someone. I wanted it. It feels really good in the hand!!

Well I just found something better than a turkey at my door. Lighting was strange outside or maybe I just need a beer. Chris once again thanks for knocking this one out of the park and thanks for the awesome patch.

P1010874.jpg

P1010877.jpg

P1010878.jpg

P1010879.jpg

P1010880.jpg

P1010881.jpg

P1010882.jpg

P1010883.jpg

..and the whole damned family.

P1010884.jpg

Man, I love that freakin' blade. How's it feel in the hand?

It's really thick but fits the hand well. Fills it up nicely. Handle is smooth as glass. Chris just gets better and better. Now if I could just stay the hell of these forums I might have some pocket money.

It looks thick from the top, but I like that.

Glad you got it Gerri and thanks for the pics! This goes to anyone, if you ever get a knife and the handle is too thick just let me know and Ill redo it no charge. I tend to make mine a little thicker because thats how I prefer them. Its not too much a hassle to take more off if I can. They look good together.

Back