• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Bushy Run Battlefield" Fighter

Well, here is a big 'ol Fighter I just finished up and got back from Paul Long's sheath-making shop. I like to think a piece like this accompanied some brave soul on one of our PA battlefields back in the day. She's long, light and quick in the hand. I hope you like her.
Thanks again,
J.

fighter_bushy_run.jpg

This big Fighter has a 12" blade of edge-quenched W1 high carbon steel with etched/forge marked flats and a nice, wavy hamon line. The handle furniture is forged from O1 & 15N20 random damascus with a large oval guard, fullered spacer and pommel filed to match the Sambar Stag handle. The overall length of this knife is 17 1/2" and comes with a tooled leather blade sheath. Price, with leather sheath: $950.00, plus shipping.

img_3680.jpg

img_3682.jpg

img_3684.jpg

img_3683.jpg

img_3685.jpg

img_3679.jpg

My standard guarantee for quality and durability, of course, applies for all my knives & blades. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card & Paypal are all fine (Paypal only for international sales please).

That's a great looking big, bad fighter. Nice!

That is one beautiful knife.:thumbup:

Back