Busse 2019 Offerings - And Beyond!

I’m not sure if something is off on my end, but the last offering that I see with ding & shipping dates is the Eraticator back from 01-15-2020…

I quit editing the top posts for dings and shipping dates when the shop got pretty much caught up. Now that we're not seeing six months to a year wait times, I've switched to an occasional update with a new post giving the time from offer to shipping, as with my previous two posts on this thread.

I decided to go back and add in the approximate time until shipping for the ones I kept track of, at least for the more recent ones where it might be of some use in estimating current shipping times. Like this, for instance:

Offer Date: 05/01/2022
SYKCO Dirty Trick 12:
$258.95 Coated; $268.95 Stonewash ($10 first run discount); $278.95 Scrap Satin ($20 first run discount)
Time to shipping: About 4 weeks.

There are a bunch I don't have infor fo, so if anyone has any info to add, let me know and I'll update the first page.

Here are my shipping times:

TNT-15
Order placed June 24, 2021
Order shipped August 26 (4 weeks)

JH10
Order placed April 1, 2020
Order shipped July 31 (17 weeks)

Alpha Dog 6
Order placed May 8, 2019
Order shipped May 29 (3 weeks)

Its the same price as the original I think and twelve years later. Plus wasn't the original in 154?

Good catch on the price (and the 154CM). My January, 2009 confirmation email said:

Order Contents:

-------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item # Description Price Total
Each Price
1 75039 Scrap Muk Limited Edition 99.95 99.95
Subtotal 99.95
Tax 0.00
Shipping (Standard Shipping) & Handling 14.95
Balance Due 114.90

Good guess 🙂👍
Bad Ratitude shipping notice today 🤙
(ETA: LOL I guess I'm late, folks have already received 'em 😅)
Looking forward to them 🤘

Last edited:
Back