• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse AK-47 with Case

$850 SOLD

Busse AK-47 Blk/Blk Micarta handle. This Selling will included with a soft cloth case that was originally for pool cue stick. It is better than any kind of sheath since the hard cue case soft in filled will not scratch or damage the blade coating and surface. Hard case is deep red color. You carry your AK-47 with it, ppl will think you are carryinig a cue stick! (please not carry illegally) Its hard to very hard to tell unless someone open up or has X-ray eye like superman. Case does fully sealed the blade. This Blade is factory New condition. Never used.

2400298448_9e2e9a08aa.jpg

2400292858_873837221b.jpg

Price is shipping included. No trade. Will not respond trade request. Paypal please add 3%. First "i'll take it" gets it.

Last edited:
Curious as to what size pool cue case that is. I already have a few AK's, and while one will just about fit in my backpack, I think the pool cue case method is more discreet and more convenient. I bet I can find a pool shop that will let me bring in an AK and try cases out, but I'd rather be lazy and just have you tell me what size/type you're using.

Think you could fit a kydex sheath inside of that thing? That would be super choice.

--BubbaThud

The Cue case is called Imperial on the zipper. It is a Round hard shell, soft insert with a holding loop. (there is another kind single carry, but its hard insert with 2 holes, that would not work) 1X1, which is for single cue stick carry. Measuring out side, the case is 31" long 2 1/2 " in diameter.

When you slide in, the 2 1/2" is so perfect that give it a lock-in position. It is not difficult to pull out at all, but at the same time it is not fast! It is the best way to protect your AK47. A great presentation, best carrying case on the shoulder. You actually can pull it out from your back like Whisly Snaps in Blade! (be careful with it, you do not want to cut your ear out!)

Here, I did not buy from them, but here is to see your cool selections. I bought it from store cuz i wanted to make sure i got the right case. No, Store owner will not let you try it, cut Ak will slice the middle soft divider off.

http://www.buffalo-billiards.com/accessories/c242.aspx

Back