• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse and Swamp Rat - EDCs & Others

All prices are USPS MO, Paypal accepted and will split the fees; add 2% for Paypal. Also, price includes CONUS (Alaska and Hawaii included :thumbup:) USPS Priority shipping with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance for the sale amount. First "I'll Take it!" via PM or here in this thread takes it...

First up, 4 EDCs...

From top to bottom & left to right:
1) Swamp Rat Hairy Carry Custom, unused, Satin, Green wood handle 4" - $220 $210 - SOLD & SHIPPED & RECEIVED!!
2) Swamp Rat Hairy Carry Custom, unused, Satin, Brown wood handle 3+" - $210 $180 - Below cost!!
3) Busse Combat Active Duty Custom, unused, Double Cut, Black Micarta, Red wood GREX handle- $ Withdrawn from sale
4) Busse Combat SMOG Serrated Game Warden, Double Cut, Camo G-10 handle (used a few times on soft plant tissue) - $Withdrawn from sale

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

Also have 1 Tan and 1 Black Armoralleather pouch sheath available. Add $30 to any knife sale above...

You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any of these knives. You are responsible for the legality of owning any of these knives where you live. CONUS Sales perferred, but will sell internationally. International sales will only be done if the buyer assumes all shipping risks and understands that I will not lie on any customs forms.

Last edited:
Next up...

A Mike Wilson custom. Damascus blade, fire burl handle w/ leather sheath, unused, $200 SOLD!!

Busse Combat Custom Shop BATAC, made off the BATACLE platform, stabalized Bird's Eye Maple, used a couple of times, $Withdrawn from sale

Last edited:
Bizzzump for the new year!! Great EDCs here folks!!

Reasonable offers considered!

Swamp Rat Hairy Carry Custom, unused, Satin, Green wood handle 4" - $220 $210

will you ship to Canada?
my email in profile
Thanks

Can't, or rather, shouldn't trade an auto knife anyways. It's restricted....I mean, you can own one, but unless you're LEO, EMS, EMT, etc., or handicapped, you can't carry it.

Got pics of the pouch?

Last edited:
Back